Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Shabby Chic Easter

Hi! Just wanted to share a new card for the Easter holiday. I was in the mood for shabby chic pinks and using some old pieces of resin. I forgot how I love it so much! 


The pink paper is from Echo Park that I sure have been using quite a bit lately. The flowers are from Prima and some others from Recollections. The doily, dove and leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs and the resin circle I bought at Michael's clearance section. The adorable rabbit is also from Prima. 


I used a Martha Stewart punch in the inside and the sentiment is from Stamps by Judith. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa so beautiful!!! Hopefully you hand deliver since I think this must be heavy, hehe. Those flowers are gorgeous.