Friday, December 1, 2017

Joy To The World With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hello! Hoping everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I can't believe it is already December 1st...WOW...time sure does fly by....Today. I'm sharing a new card with Cheery Lynn Designs celebrating Christmas. 


I'm so in love with these colors for the holiday. I layered the wreath from Joy to the World on top of the lacy Felicity Doily. Then I placed the sentiment in the center. I made two sets of the Poinsettia's in white and added gala glitz in the centers.  I added gala glitz to the top of the star too. 


The Santa sleigh and reindeer is a great piece for your collection. I added pop dots behind the reindeer and sleigh. The Sparkle Christmas Tree and present, I die cut in white  and used a silver marker and black marker to color. The tree stump was die cut in black paper. 


I used Holly Leaves in the matching paper and added tiny black stars in two corners. 
Hope you enjoyed! 



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I saw this card and I had to stop by and comment! This is SO ADORABLE! I LOVE the colors and the darling sleigh!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is so beautiful. Great dies and white poinsettias.