Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bird Cage Tea Light With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi! Welcome back with a new project using Cheery Lynn Designs. I wanted to make a 3D Bird Cage Tea Light using the new "decorative bird cage"  It is really very beautiful with amazing details. I die cut out the bird cage 4 times and glued it together. The little door opens up too.


I used "miniature roses" and one of my favorite "flourish #13" on the sides and on top. 


I added one bird from "bird bath" but you could add as many as you like. The tea light fits perfectly in the center. Great for wedding, baby shower or any special occasion.  


Two more roses on top...I tied the tops together with pink ribbon. 



Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you enjoyed!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, that is stunning. That would be beautiful as a wedding gift...or actually as any gift.

Rammy Jones said...

The pictures and view from their website made us excited to see it, so we booked an appointment and found that these guys do not treat you like just some paycheck. The manager and chef at Chicago wedding venues both were really amazing.