Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Baby Boy!

Hi! 
Thanks for stopping by this evening for a card that I made yesterday afternoon inspired by Mojo Monday #484. Posting it today and it is for another colleague having a baby boy! It is her first baby so I wanted to make a special card for her...last year I had 3 colleagues having boys and so I was running out of ideas for boy cards because I didn't want to add bows and flowers....lol


The papers are from Graphic 45 that I received in a bundle of goodies at a scrap convention....
The adorable stamps are from Lawn Fawn and I used my Cheery Lynn Dies for the stars and stitched squares. The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn "bundle"


On the inside I have been making several of the same designs with a few different punches....
It is so nice for gift cards....


A closer view with pop dots....


The great sketch this week! 

Have a great evening see you soon! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a sweet baby boy card and your coworker will love it! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa what a fun card - I'm sure she will love it since it is so adorable.