Sunday, October 25, 2015

Beautiful {Just The Way You Are}

Hi! Happy Sunday! 
Sorry I haven't been posting that much...been making projects for DT and contest and No time for just me! Well, today, I wanted to make a card for Viva La Verve Oct #4. It has been a couple of weeks and I told myself I wanted to use the sketch from this Friday. So fun! Since Halloween is just around the corner, I figured I could get a few more cards in before the holiday. 


The green french doily and spider web/nest are from Cheery Lynn Designs, I never get tired of using them over and over again! I choose the green because I think of witches being green but wanted to make it pretty with bling and the gorgeous green flower from Petaloo. The witch stamp is years old and I'm not sure who makes it so sorry....


The "Beautiful" stamp is from Verve. I just love it! I was thinking that you know how who might have that one friend who can be kind of a witch? But yet they are still beautiful? Well, I do....and that is how the two stamps became one on a card....


Here you can see the beautiful flower...and the black bling. I thought It went well with the swirls on the witch stamp.


Here is that gorgeous stamp that Im sure I will be using over and over again too! 


Her is the wonderful sketch! Thank you! 


Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! 
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, and such a clever way to use those spiderwebs on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, love the green color of your gorgeous card.