Monday, October 5, 2015

#261 Boo-rific With The Shabby Tea Room

Hi everyone! 
It's Monday with a new card inspired by this week's #261 Boo-rific with The Shabby Tea Room! 
Sponsor this week is by Paper Sweeties! Yay Debbie! 
I love the white pumpkin and so to make this card I used 3 ovals and placed them together. I then added ribbons on top. The adorable hat is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


In the background, I added some purple feather and some bling white pearls. I had these black flowers for years and I brought them out for this card. As for adding a little more bling, I glued a few sequins in the corners. 


The beautiful sentiment is from Paper Sweeties Free Images. Yes, you read it right...FREE! 


The photo inspiration! 
October- time! 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great week! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: