Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cheery Lynn Designs DT Call

Hello my scrappy friends!
Tonight, Im sharing with you another brand new card made for Cheery Lynn Designs DT Call! Im so excited to try to be part of the team. Every card convention here in Arizona, Im able to see all the beautiful diecuts from Cheery Lynn. I will tell you that for those of you that dont have any yet, it is a for sure must have for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking layouts. They are so delicate and the  telfon coating makes the diecut cut your paper out perfect everytime! So this is my entry using 6 beautiful diecuts from Cheery Lynn. I love the color green when it comes to cards because it feels so warm and soothing to me. I guess you can say like nature. So that was the color that called to me tonight for my entry. Wish me luck! 


Here is a side view and as you can see the inside I used the border carnivale and I also used it in green on the left side of the card in front. The butterfly I diecut out and then I fussy cut the green patterned paper for the bottom to give it more of a 3D effect. (PS I had these before the angel wings)  I also did the same to the birdcage. These papers I have used in the past and these are the leftovers. Im a little sad now....The Italian Flourish happens to be one of my personal favorites. I just cut it in half and placed half on top of the card and the other half on the bottom of the card. You know how you image a card to look like and then it takes a complete turn around? Well, that is what happened here....but im happy with the results. :)


Here is the 3D view as you can see the flowers, the butterfly, the birds, the birdcage, the ribbon and even my favorite new little stamp "just a little note" pops off the card. It is still easy to mail in a larger bubble envelope which is how I mail mine out.  It also protects your project very well across the states.


A closer view of the butterfly, leaves and roses. I had some leftover pastel green pearls and it was perfect to add to my butterfly and birdcage. 


Even a bit closer.... just love the miniature roses for many of my cards. Hoping to get the larger rose diecuts in the near future! 


 Cheery Lynn Diecuts Used:

and last but not least....

Here is a YouTube that I just finished on how I make my miniature roses.
Been a long time since I last made a video so be kind....thanks soooo much! 
Enjoy and Thanks for Watching!


Have a great day! 
Hugs...Lisa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Very pretty card!)

irinka said...

The card is stunning. I'm sure you'll get to be in DT, you are very talented.