Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Heartfelt Wednesday's *May Your Day....*

Hello!
Welcome to another Heartfelt Wednesday!
Today I wanted to use the colors teal to make this inspirational card using the 
New collection called "countryside evening"
The papers are beautiful and the diecuts are so super elegant. 
I usually use blacks or browns for many of my sentiments, but today I wanted it to match 
my dicuts and papers. 


Here is a side view....I added bitty blosom flowers, ribbon and bling to finish this card. 


A closer view....hope the sentiment inspires you for this new 2013 year! 


Be sure to stop this week at HC Blog to see more beautiful projects by the DT
Have a great week...
xoxo


9 comments:

Glenda said...

So pretty, love all the bling!

Carol Hurlock said...

Lisa this is beautiful. Love the color and the bling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

So stunning! The card on the HC Blog is beautiful!!

Cibele Glazer said...

Love the corner bling! Gorgeous, Lisa!

Love crafts forever said...

So super beautiful! Love the gems.
Hugs Nataliya

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the flowers!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love all of the details.

Kimberly said...

My gosh this is gorgeous!!! I love all the details you put into this. Beautiful!

Linda said...

Beautiful card. Love your roses and your choice of colors.