Sunday, September 2, 2012

Toadally Wicked

Well, Im back with yet another Halloween card for this year. I must have a addiction to Halloween cards or something? I don't know why I keep making them? Meanwhile, I wanted to make another green card but this year keeping it darker, not so lime. I have these old Martha Stewart Vampire papers and it has this cool grey patterned paper and on the back is that darker green patterned paper. I also still have lots of those Halloween chipboard pieces from Martha Stewart too. They are from another collection but they work well with the old papers...I also wanted to use eyeballs again so I placed them all around the spellbinders "fleur de lis squares" and on the green brad on the ribbon. 


I distressed all the layers of papers..a total of 7 layers...yikes...didn't realize there were so many? 
As I was finishing the card my son came in my scraproom and seen the sentiment and told me the toad need a witches hat....so I added a 1 inch hat made with my "happy hauntings" cricut cartridge. I added "drippy goo" punch on the side of the card...it looked like it needed a little something there. 


Finished the card with some leftover black bling and took the photo with some spider web in the background...i sure need to change my background once in a while...


Thanks for stopping by and have a TOADALLY great Sunday!
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! I love how you used eyeballs instead of pearls. So cute!