Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shabby Pink

One more card for today...I just had to make a new shabby chic card with the chandelier stamp from K and Company studio 112. When I first seen that stamp that is what I intended to make a card in shabby chic. Well, I ended up using it for a Halloween card first...lol
I used a technique from this month's card challenge over at sb.com called "embossing resist" 
You can see the great challenge here and the technique here by Beate Johns. 


The inside of the card has a chandelier in the center of the top and more distressing inks from
 Tim Holtz, "victorian velvet" The roses are "bitty blossoms" and the cute little birds are from Heartfelt Creations "romance garden" and "brookside manor" just love those little birds! 
I added a doily and on top is "floral ovals" with more of the embossed words and inking. 


I finished it all off with white ribbon, an embossed birdhouse using Donna's "jasmine inx and jasmine embossing powder", some bling and "ranger white pearls". The beautiful swirls are from Cheery Lynn Designs "fanciful flourish"


Have a wonderful rest of the day and enjoy our holiday tomorrow! 
xoxo

No comments: